Hello friends! So, I’ve been lagging on blogging but that doesn’t mean that I’ve completely given up all together. I will admit that my spending has been looser, but I’m still doing my best not to acquire new debt and pay off what I already owe. It’s also my husband and my birthday week! Here are some goals for this month specifically, and I’ll probably post again on some goals I want to hit in my last year in my early 30s.
- Get Capital One back to “Bills Only” – I haven’t stopped using my credit cards. I have a cash back rewards card that I designated to automatic payment of bills. I pay it off each month so it doesn’t accrue interest and so that I can maximize the benefits of earning a little bit of cash back. However I did use it a little in the past month for non-bills, and also had some larger ticket bills (our dog got fixed, and our electricity bill for 2 months was over $300!) so this month’s statement did get a little crazy. I want to pay it off, then resume it’s job as a “bills only” card and keep it out of my wallet.
- Get Discover under $7k – Currently it’s a little under $7500. Getting this debt in the $6k range makes it more possible that I can be done paying this off this year!
- Earn an extra $400+ from side hustle
- Donate unwanted stuff to Goodwill
- Get caught up on training protocol at work – The sooner I finish this, the sooner I can make more money and also start my year commitment. Not that I have immediate intentions on leaving, but it’ll be nice to not have a time commitment.
- Get weight back down under 130 – I feel like a broken record but my motivation to diet has been really low this year in general. I’d like to get back down under 130 by the end of this month, and work on maintaining that through the holidays and end of year.
That’s it for now! I’ll be back with more goals for my 34th year as well as updates on my progress!