A little late but here is the recap of my month of June:
- Put at least $700 to my CC debt
- Sell ALL unwanted stuff, and toss the rest
- Eat out less
- Get bodyweight back under 130lb
I put $556 towards my CC debt this month! Not exactly at $700, but I did reroute $540 to fully fund my Emergency fund at $1000. I sold a decent amount of things this month and racked up over $400 to put towards my debt! I ate out less during the weeks which was good, and I fell short of getting back under 130lb thanks to some minor injuries that forced me to scale back my training and probably hit me in the motivation department.
My month wasn’t at 100% but when is life ever at 100%? I’m a believer that when you aim for perfection, you set yourself up for failure. Sure my month wasn’t perfect but it was my first month making an attempt at getting my finances back on track so I’m ok with it, and it gives me room to improve in the upcoming months!
Here are my goals for the month of July:
- Pay off Credit Card #1 – With budgeting and extra money from selling stuff.. I think this is doable!
- Donate unwanted stuff!
- Get Postmark closet to 75+ available items
- Drink a gallon of water daily
- Get better at tracking no-spend days
- Get back below 130lb
What are you aiming to achieve in the month of July? Leave me a comment and let me know!